What is the Lite version of "Everything"?
Monday, 25 January 2021: Version 220.127.116.115
- fixed a security issue with loading urlmon.dll and imm32.dll.
- fixed a 4-byte utf8 comparison issue.
- fixed an issue with connecting to the Everything Service from some devices (eg: a ram drive).
- fixed an issue with focus search on activate.
- fixed an issue with excluding filenames with 4-byte UTF-8 characters.
- fixed an issue with -focus-result command line options.
- fixed an issue with \\.\c: service access
- fixed an issue with db corruption from duplicated filenames.
- fixed a corrupt db issue when re-scanning duplicated files.
- fixed an issue with Ctrl + Tab.
- fixed issues with starting a rename while there was a mouse capture.
- fixed issues with the hide_on_close setting.
- fixed an issue with processing command line options from multiple instances.
- fixed an issue with copying results to the clipboard.
- fixed an issue with using the wrong column index in LVM_GETCOLUMN.
- fixed an issue with the es: url protocol.
- fixed an issue with Everything holding onto volume handles after RegisterDeviceNotification fails.
- fixed an issue with treating unmounted volumes as NTFS.
- fixed another crash with unaligned memory access and some USB disk drivers.
- fixed an issue when renaming a file or folder.
- fixed a crash with unaligned memory access and some USB disk drivers.
- fixed an issue with Everything not showing as an active window correctly.
- fixed an issue with Windows 10 not giving Everything focus
- fixed an issue with scheduled folder updates never occuring for network drives when waking from sleep.
- fixed an issue when permanently deleting folders with really long filenames.
- fixed an issue with gathering icons for files with paths longer than 260 characters.
- fixed an issue with IPC query returning the incorrect total items.
- fixed an issue with hidden windows staying hidden forever.
- fixed an issue with rendering negative visible result items.
- fixed an issue with saving column positions and widths.
- fixed an issue with showing suggestions above the search box.
- fixed an issue with context menus ignoring base keys.
- fixed an issue with Everything resetting the sort after rebuilding the database.
- fixed an issue with accessing offline volumes.
- fixed an issue with comparing dc: to dm:
- fixed an issue with attrib:d
- fixed an issue with the ETP client skipping space prefixes in filenames.
- added autofocus to the HTTP server search box.
- added check to see if volumes are mounted before accessing.
- added Lite version (which removes ETP/FTP/HTTP Servers and removes IPC)
- added <meta name=\"robots\" content=\"noindex, nofollow\"> to http server
- access denied dialog will now prompt to install the Everything Service.
- start menu shortcut and Desktop shortcut now installed as "Everything"
- compiled with /DYNAMICBASE
- compiled with /NXCOMPAT
- Installer now saves settings.
- The installer now installs Start menu shortcuts and the Desktop shortcut for all users.