Please note that both the x64 and x86 versions can be installed at the same time.
It is recommended that you remove any x86 version before installing a x64 version.
Sunday, 16th June 2013: Version 126.96.36.1993b
- added recent changes
- added run history
- added home page
- added x64 build
- fixed a crash when deleting or renaming a folder with a short file name
- Search Syntax
- ETP/FTP Server
- HTTP Server
- Folder Indexing for indexing network shares and FAT32 volumes
- Search History
- Everything Service for running Everything with a normal user account
- EFU File Lists for indexing USB drives, network shares, DVDRoms etc..
- fixed a crash when requesting file type information.
- fixed an issue when searching for whole words and ignoring diacritics.
- fixed OR precedence.
- storing data and settings in %APPDATA% is now the default option when using the installer.
- fixed an issue that would reset settings when enabling %APPDATA% in the installer.
- "named instances" now uses unique filenames for settings and data for each instance.
- fixed a crash when a dialog box was open.
- improved database locking when changing indexing settings.
- services no longer interacts with the Desktop.
- -install-service now updates the path correctly.
- fixed an issue when sorting by size.
- fixed an issue when typing in a "jump to" search when sorting by something other than name.
- fixed a leak when renaming a file.
- fixed an issue with a renamed folder being added to the wrong location.
- fixed an issue with middle mouse button scrolling.
- fixed an issue when a renamed file became hidden was not removed from the db.
- fixed an issue where a renamed file was not being removed if its new location does not exist.
- thread pooling can be disabled with the ini setting: reuse_threads=0
- added real-time cache updating.
- added beta update channel ini setting: beta_updates
- fixed an issue with redirecting debug output.
- the display now updates after changing the selection mask.
- added option to customize time and date formatting with the ini settings: date_format and time_format
- fixed an issue with dates when using the first day of the week.
- pressing enter from the search edit now selects the most run item.
- improved sorting.
- added date last accessed.
- fixed an issue with restoring the column positions.
- added -sort command line option
- fixed an issue when restoring Everything after it was minimized.
- removed virtual store support, replaced with appdata option.
- removed remember last search, replaced with search option for the home page.
- removed ini setting auto_connect, replaced with index option for the home page.
- fixed an issue with downloading ftp files.
- fixed an issue with ext: when using a empty extension.
- added child: function
- Replaced the ini setting: auto_connect with the home page.
- Installer localization.
- Online help.
Please support Everything by donating:
"Everything" version 1.3 FAQ
For further discussion please visit:
"Everything" version 1.3 General Discussion