Thank you very much and a couple of suggestions

Have a suggestion for "Everything"? Please post it here.
nikkho

Thank you very much and a couple of suggestions

Post by nikkho »

I have only registered to thank you for the good job made in Everything.

Been using Locate32 and NDFF in the past, but just when I discovered Everything, I switched to it.

I have already read your ToDo list, and particulary totally agree on some of the features, mainly the x64 native port, which will probably quite time consuming to you (well at the end it will depend on how C++ code is originally written).

There is another suggestion which is the abilit to filter per folder, I know that it is already supported by simply entering the path name, but would prefer a more visual way like in Locate32, to simply select the location to seach in a combobox.
stenionet

Re: Thank you very much and a couple of suggestions

Post by stenionet »

It would be great if put buttons for the search filters. In this way, we just have to click one time and not 2 times.
I know that we can put keyboard shortcuts for the filters, but it is not the same thing.

I want to say: Thank you very much. Your software is awesome.
This program is very useful. Every time that I start Windows, I open this program.
Last edited by stenionet on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daspud

Post by daspud »

Along the lines of icons for filters, I would love to see a BACK button that would simply redo the previous search. And maybe make several "backs" available.

I frequently do a search and see the results and then do another search and then realize what I wanted was on the previous search.
torinado

Post by torinado »

Showing a search "history" drop-down would be very great.