void wrote:Wednesday, 20 September 2017: Version 126.96.36.199b
http://www.voidtools.com/voidImageViewe ... -Setup.exe (165 KB)
- added randomized everything search option
- added 1:1 scroll option
- added rotate options
- fixed a bug when navigating to the next image from the first image
http://www.voidtools.com/voidImageViewe ... -Setup.exe (175 KB)
http://www.voidtools.com/voidImageViewe ... .en-US.zip (54 KB)
http://www.voidtools.com/voidImageViewe ... .en-US.zip (64 KB)
http://www.voidtools.com/voidImageViewe ... .7b.sha256 (1 KB)
http://www.voidtools.com/voidImageViewe ... 7b.src.zip (244 KB)
Randomized Everything Search is a very efficient way to randomly view any image on your computer:
There is no play list in randomized mode, so there is no going back to the previous image.
- In void Image Viewer, Press Ctrl + E
- Type in a search, or leave the search empty to randomize all images on your computer.
- Check Randomize.
- Click OK.
To enable 1:1 scrolling:
To rotate an Image:
- In void Image Viewer, from the View menu, click Options.
- Click the Controls tab.
- Change Left click action to: 1:1 Scroll.
- Click OK.
- In void Image Viewer, from the Edit menu, click Rotate Clockwise or Rotate Counterclockwise.Reading exif metadata for rotation is on my TODO list.Another "bug" or maybe intended , before using VIV i had pictures not correctly oriented so i rotated them and saved them, it display correctly oriented in windows 10, but when these pics display on the slideshow there are incorrectly oriented again, maybe it has something to do with the exif metadata of the orientation of the pic which is use first?
Please try using the path: modifier to search for folders, for example, to find all images with the text wallpaper any where in the full path and filename, search for:Another thing, when i use keywords for the search it only compare to each file name, but it would be great to include folders' name too
This is on my TODO list for Everything, however, don't expect this to be fast, as this information is unlikely to be indexed.I was also wondering, is keywords entered will also match tags of the pics in metadata ?
Off-topic posts of interest to the "Everything" community.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:05 pm
I'm looking at posts like this below, and I'm asking myself how such an author wrote such a post. It's not an easy task to do with the current Forum Posts Editor. I guess he used some Editor or some Script?
- Posts: 2452
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:48 pm