- In Everything, from the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the NTFS tab.
- Uncheck Automatically remove offline volumes.
- Click OK.
When enabled, keep offline volumes will:
- Allow offline volumes to stay in the index.
- Not rebuild the database when the volume goes offline.
- Automatically update the index when the volume comes back online with out doing a full rebuild.
- Rebuild the database if a volume has changed too much.
- Detect changes to the volume while it is online.
- Offline indexes will be lost when the index is rebuilt. All volumes must be online when Everything builds its index.
Enable keep offline volumes in Everything 1.3
To enable keep missing volumes:
- Exit Everything
- Edit your Everything.ini
- add the following line to the end of the Everything.ini:
Code: Select all
- Save changes and restart Everything.
Requires Everything 22.214.171.1242b or later