EF Commander Support

If you are experiencing problems with "Everything", post here for assistance.
WyleySam

EF Commander Support

Post by WyleySam »

Is there a way to have EF Commander (http://www.efsoftware.com/) open when clicking on a directory??? I tried using the Total Commander post to try and figure it out, but was unable to.

From EF Commander help:
EFCW.EXE [/O] [/N] [/L=drive1:\folder1] [/R=drive2:\folder2] [/I=name.ini] [/D=<x>] [M] [m]
Parameters:

Parameter Description
/O If the EF Commander is already running, activate it and pass the path(s) in the command line to that instance (overrides the settings in the configuration dialog to have multiple windows).
/N Opens in any case a new EF Commander instance (overrides the settings in the configuration dialog to allow only one copy of EF Commander at a time).
/L= Set path in left window. Please quote it if contents blanc characters.
Example: /L="D:\C:\Program Files".
Environment variables can be uses as in the example: /L=%systemroot%.
/R= Set path right window, works similar as /L.
/P= Sets the active panel at program start: /P=L left, /P=R right.
/I= Use a different ini file instead of EFCW.INI to save the settings.
/D=<x> Delays the start of EF Commander by <x> seconds (meant for the startup folder, if there are problems with other programs, which start at the same time).
m Starts minimized.
M Starts maximized.
drive:\pathname.ini Is the same as /i.
WyleySam

Re: EF Commander Support

Post by WyleySam »

Never mind. It took days but I finally figured it out.

open_folder_command=$exec("D:\Program Files\EF Commander4\EFCW.EXE" /L="%1" /I="D:\Program Files\EF Commander4\EFCW.INI")
open_folder_path_command=$exec("D:\Program Files\EF Commander4\EFCW.EXE" /L="$parent(%1)" /I="D:\Program Files\EF Commander4\EFCW.INI")
:D